The Board of Education (Northern Ireland) are delivering six training evenings for those who work with children and young people.
Each session will provide a presentation that can be used by leaders to deliver to their children and young people to promote good practice when using technology.
There will be a trainer from the Safeguarding Board for Northern Ireland outlining their new material ‘Virtual Reality’ for working with children and young people. Our own Child Protection Officer, Margaret Yarr, will be sharing the details of the Church of Ireland Safeguarding Trust Guide to Social Media
and other e–communication.
7.30pm – 9.30pm.
There is no charge but places are limited.
- 8th November – Londonderry, Derry Diocesan Office
- 9th November – Belfast, Belvoir Parish Hall
- 15th November – Enniskillen, St Macartan’s Cathedral Hall
- 16th November – Armagh, Armagh Synod Hall
- 21st November – Portadown, Seagoe Parish Hall
- 23rd November – Ballymena, St Patrick’s Parish Hall
Places at these events can be booked by contacting
Mrs Claire Geoghegan at 028 9082 8860 or email: Claire.Geoghegan@rcbdub.org